"The teamwork aspect of the CI: Crime Investigators event was certainly the best part in my view, giving each person on a team a specific role to play is key because at the end of the event all roles come together for the finished product. As a group, the key benefit was teaming people up who generally do not have the opportunity to work together. Overall the event was run very well and with excellent professionalism - I do believe we got value for the money."
If you've been tasked with finding a great team building activity for your team at the office or your client, you’ve come to the right place. Join our nationwide community of 25,000 people in charge of sourcing team building activities who trust our talented team to design and execute fantastic corporate team building activities in Harrisburg, throughout Pennsylvania, and right across the country.
Whether you have a large group of 1000 plus (or something much smaller), and regardless of where you need your team building event to be, we can help. Don't see a team building idea that peaks your interest? Let our team of Event Solutions experts customize the perfect team building activity for you.
If you want to look around to see what group activities companies in Harrisburg and throughout Pennsylvania are booking for their staff and clients, start by choosing what type of event you're looking for:
OR ... JUST CALL US! If you're short on time, many of our customers find it easier to just call us at 1-877-713-7238 and chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable Event Solutions experts. We'll learn about what kind of team building activity you're looking for, then make a great recommendation.
“A quick note to thank you and your team for a phenomenal group activity. To say that your team exceeded our expectations is but stating the obvious. I am so thrilled to have worked with such a fabulous group of professionals. In the words of my client - a perfectly choreographed event."
People who come to our website are typically looking for 1 of 5 things:
1. Fun corporate group activities. These are fun, easy going team building ideas, designed to generate smiles and laughter amongst your group. With over 40 popular options to choose from (philanthropic, race-style, cognitive, culinary and more), let us help you choose a morale event everyone in your group will enjoy and will fit your budget. Look at our fun corporate group activities available in Harrisburg.
2. Effective employee training programs. We’ve put an end to boring boardroom training sessions, replacing them with effective, memorable and fun experiential learning experiences. After experiencing one of our engaging education programs, your team will come away feeling engaged and energized, with real tools and new skills they can use right away to deliver beneficial results to your organization. Browse through our effective Harrisburg employee training programs.
3. Memorable corporate entertainment ideas. Let us assist you with new ideas for how to entertain management, staff, families, clients or suppliers. From summer picnics to Christmas parties, interactive drumming icebreakers to casino nights, even dining in the pitch black dark … our corporate party ideas are interactive, innovative and enjoyable for all. See all our memorable Harrisburg corporate entertainment ideas.
4. Engaging CSR volunteer travel incentives. The newest trend in incentive travel rewards is here. Mix in a powerful and rewarding local volunteer project with your typical luxury resort accommodations, fun activities and relaxing social events. It will re-energize your incentive travel program and make your top performers feel better than ever about themselves and your company. See if a CSR Travel Incentive Reward is a good fit for your company.
5. Helpful team building resources and links. Maybe you’re not looking for an actual corporate team building event, you’re just looking for quick and easy tools and ideas to help you build your team’s morale and make your office a more pleasant place. This is the place to find downloadable fun office activities, books and other tips and tools that will help transform your workplace. Check out our helpful team building resources and links.
Over 20 years of customer feedback tells us people like you in Harrisburg who are tasked with finding team building activities for clients and their own office choose us for corporate team building activities because we understand what you need:
“Thank you for putting on such a great event. Your team was extremely flexible and it was greatly appreciated. I don't think the event could have run more smoothly. The event definitely left some long lasting smiles on everyone's face. It created a perfect environment that included great teamwork, strategizing and reinforced a strong competitive edge.”
Contact our team at 1-877-713-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you’re looking for and experience for yourself why people who organize corporate events for America’s most successful companies trust us with their team building activity needs. Whether you have a large group of 1000 plus, or something much smaller, we can help.
Throughout the year we invite VIPs involved in planning meetings and events in Harrisburg to get together and enjoy one of our popular team building activities. It's a great opportunity for you to experience first-hand why people who plan team building activities for the most successful companies in Harrisburg rely on our talented team, and have a fun afternoon with industry colleagues at the same time!
YES, PLEASE ALERT ME! We'll be in touch with an e-invite the next time we host one of our VIP Familiarization events in Harrisburg.
Stay up-to-date on team building activity trends, and see how people who organize events at companies in Harrisburg and across America are team building, training and entertaining their clients and the crew at their office. Join here.
We would LOVE to get your feedback on what you're looking for but are having trouble finding! Many of our best ideas come from our customers and anyone else interested in team building. Contact Murray Seward, our President, directly by email or Twitter (@outbackprez).